BY Elena Garcia
1. ModCloth, for vintage-inspired swimsuits that'll have you set for summer.
2. Lands' End, for a bunch of bathing suits that come in a variety of styles and sizes.
3. Nettle's Tale, for a variety of swimwear you can mix and match.
4. Target, for on-trend styles and colors that are sure to get noticed.
5. Amazon, for amazing deals on swimsuits and a slew of customer reviews and photos.
6. TJ Maxx, for name-brand swimwear at deep discounts.
7. Aerie, for mix-and-match sets of every style bikini you can think of.
Sizes: XXS-XXL and 30A-38DD
Styles offered: Triangle, scoop, crop, perky triangle, bandeau, lined strapless, lined underwire, and push-up tops. Bottoms include cheekier, cheeky, bikini, hipster, convertible, and high-rise designs, and of course, one-pieces.