BY Elena Garcia
1. ModCloth, for vintage-inspired swimsuits that'll have you set for summer.
2. Lands' End, for a bunch of bathing suits that come in a variety of styles and sizes.
3. Nettle's Tale, for a variety of swimwear you can mix and match.
4. Target, for on-trend styles and colors that are sure to get noticed.
5. Amazon, for amazing deals on swimsuits and a slew of customer reviews and photos.
6. TJ Maxx, for name-brand swimwear at deep discounts.
7. Aerie, for mix-and-match sets of every style bikini you can think of.
Sizes: XXS-XXL and 30A-38DD
Styles offered: Triangle, scoop, crop, perky triangle, bandeau, lined strapless, lined underwire, and push-up tops. Bottoms include cheekier, cheeky, bikini, hipster, convertible, and high-rise designs, and of course, one-pieces.
8. Asos, for a diverse selection of swimwear and beachwear.
9. Ami Clubwear for swimsuits in fun prints, cuts, and designs.
10. Torrid, for a huge selection of bathing suits for women who wear a size 10-30.
11. Forever 21, for swimwear that's basically good enough to eat.
12. Unique Vintage, for that next-to-the-pool pinup-girl style.
13. Nordstrom Rack, for a variety of discounted suits from your favorite department store.
14. Urban Outfitters, for the bathing suits you wanted to wear in the '90s.
15. H&M, for a complete swimwear look that you can take from the beach to the pool.
16. Bravissimo, for bathing suits designed with the big-chested girl in mind.
17. Swimsuits for All, for bikinis and every other style of swimsuit imaginable in a diverse size range.
18. Figleaves, for ethically sourced swimsuits that fit a variety of body types.