Do you love fashion? Interested in starting your very own fashion brand? This 4 hour group fashion training program is for you! This is a really unique opportunity to take introductory fashion training without spending thousands of dollars. You will quickly master the skills and knowledge which will start your fashion career on the right track. Mrs. Forbes will be teaching her exclusive approaches to building a fashion brand that sells. This IN-DEPTH training program gives you what it takes for your new fashion brand to be successful and PROFITABLE.
For Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-build-a-fashion-brand-that-sells-educational-tour-tickets-45405886228?aff=es2
Training Course Details:
- Learn how to understand the Fashion Industry
- How to make Buying Decisions (Selecting Textiles/Fabrics/Products)
- Effective Planning and Controlling Merchandise Techniques
- How to Purchase Apparel/Selecting Vendors/Manufacturers
- Build Your Fashion Business Model
- How To Obtain Business Credit For Your Fashion Business
- Fashion Law
- Fashion Business Processes & Systems
- How To Create A Website
- Mini Digital Marketing Strategies (how to get sales in the first 30 days)
- and more...
This event is a small group training program ***Location details will be emailed to attendees after purchase. You must be on time!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No. There are no minimum age requirements to enter this training program.
What are my parking options for the event?
Parking is free.
What can I bring into the event?
You will need a notebook, your laptop, ipad or tablet.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact your instructor Mrs. Forbes at 470-625-2284
What's the refund policy?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes you will need to bring a printed copy of your ticket on the day of the training.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
No. The name on the ticket must match the person who attends this training program.